Peppermint Oil by Young Living
Peppermint (Mentha piperita) is one of the oldest and most highly regarded herbs for supporting normal digestion, including promoting healthy intestinal function and gastrointestinal system comfort.* This essential oil has been widely studied for its potential health bene ts.* Peppermint is a hybrid of the watermint and spearmint plants and is native to the Middle East and Europe. Growing to approximately 2 feet tall, peppermint plants bloom from July through August, sprouting tiny, purple owers.
Peppermint (Mentha piperita)† leaf oil †100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
Primary Bene ts
• Supports gastrointestinal system comfort* • Promotes healthy bowel function*
• Maintains ef ciency of digestive tract*
• Supports normal digestion*
• May support performance during exercise *
• Dietary: Put 2 drops in a capsule. Take 3 times daily or as needed.
Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.